Figure this one out.

This is a discussion on Figure this one out. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by multistage A friend that I work with came to me for advice today. He wants a gun... According to him, times are ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Figure this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by multistage View Post
    A friend that I work with came to me for advice today. He wants a gun...
    According to him, times are changing. I agreed. He wants something in the house. I suggested that his 870 is most likely the most potent iron that he can legally own, and even offered him some 0000 buck...
    If he wants an HD gun, and already has an 870, all he needs to do is lose the 0000 Buck and get some #4 Buck, and he'll be all set.

Regards,
    Jim

2. Remove Ads

Sounds like to me that he really just wants a handgun, if he has an 870... if the budget is $300 I would have to be in the P95 camp.

Or if he has a stash of long guns that are nice, I'm sure a trade could be made for something quite a bit nicer. I will throw out GLOCK, simply because I just picked up a 26 and its my baby... pun intended... not that glock is what i would call high end, but does carry a good reputation. Not knowing the collection of long guns or the attachment he has to them, I could not offer any more help. The other advantage to working a trade would be that a good amount of ammo could be acquired, thus allowing for some quality time at the range.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links