Springfield XDs

This is a discussion on Springfield XDs within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Got my Springfield XDs finally, will post range report and photos this evening....

Thread: Springfield XDs

Springfield XDs

Got my Springfield XDs finally, will post range report and photos this evening.

2. Remove Ads

YES!! i really want to know what you think of it. looking forward to that post.

Me=jealous. This will be my next purchase for sure. My first handgun was an XD45 compact tactical and I loved it. Can't wait to own one I can conceal easily.

I must say i was excited about this gun and just hoped that it would live up tp what i thought it would be. First off it is not much bigger than my sig p238 and had about the same amount of kick! It was much more accurate than i thought it would be, i am an average shot at best and from 20 yards this thing is dead on. I ran about 250 rounds through it including both fmj and personal defense with absolutly no problems of any kind.

Yesterday, I fondled one of these little beauties. Loved the fiber optic front sight. Felt great in my mid-sized hands. I doubt that anyone with large hands would be a customer for this pistol--unless they are buying it for someone else.

My stash fund is tantalizingly close to the purchase price ($549.99 at my LGS & tax). I still love my Glock G30SF and my Glock 36 but the seductive appeal of this item will likely overpower my resistance.

My LGS also shared that their current Wait List for this item is 26 customers long. They complained to me that the Springfield folks did not gear up as much as they should have for the demand in the marketplace.

Links