Which One

Which One

This is a discussion on Which One within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I don't really post but, I do lurk almost everyday. I'm going to go with a snubbie for a carry piece and would like to ...

Thread: Which One

Which One

I don't really post but, I do lurk almost everyday. I'm going to go with a snubbie for a carry piece and would like to get any opinions on these two guns. I didn't want to go to a Ruger or S&W forum for obivious reasons. I'm looking at either the Ruger LCR or the S&W Body Guard. The lazer that the Body Guard comes with has nothing to do with the selection because this is for close up point and shoot in a SD situation. I know Ruger comes in a .357 but, that also has nothing to do with the selection. I'm only going to use +P ammo for carry. I have Googled search both weapons and as far as malfunctions it appears they are about the same. So, as for a .38+P weapon what are the opinions on the S&W Body Guard and LCR? Thanks

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    I hate to be 'that guy' but...

442/642 over the Bodyguard and LCR, it's smaller footprint will make a bigger difference daily than the slightly better trigger of the LCR, and I don't see any advantage to the Bodyguard over the 442/642.

I tried all 3 and the 13.5 ounce LCR was my choice. The trigger is sweet and it is pretty accurate. The Hogue grip standard is really nice and helps absorb recoil.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

I would grab a LCR in .357 (practice with .38's and carry .357's) and never look back. It has the best stock double action trigger on the market. In my opinion lasers are just a distraction.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

I would also go with the LCR. It is just a great gun to shoot and carry.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

LCR all the way!

LCR!!!

Sponsored Links