Which One

This is a discussion on Which One within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I don't really post but, I do lurk almost everyday. I'm going to go with a snubbie for a carry piece and would like to ...

Thread: Which One

Which One

I don't really post but, I do lurk almost everyday. I'm going to go with a snubbie for a carry piece and would like to get any opinions on these two guns. I didn't want to go to a Ruger or S&W forum for obivious reasons. I'm looking at either the Ruger LCR or the S&W Body Guard. The lazer that the Body Guard comes with has nothing to do with the selection because this is for close up point and shoot in a SD situation. I know Ruger comes in a .357 but, that also has nothing to do with the selection. I'm only going to use +P ammo for carry. I have Googled search both weapons and as far as malfunctions it appears they are about the same. So, as for a .38+P weapon what are the opinions on the S&W Body Guard and LCR? Thanks

2. Remove Ads

I hate to be 'that guy' but...

442/642 over the Bodyguard and LCR, it's smaller footprint will make a bigger difference daily than the slightly better trigger of the LCR, and I don't see any advantage to the Bodyguard over the 442/642.

I tried all 3 and the 13.5 ounce LCR was my choice. The trigger is sweet and it is pretty accurate. The Hogue grip standard is really nice and helps absorb recoil.

I would grab a LCR in .357 (practice with .38's and carry .357's) and never look back. It has the best stock double action trigger on the market. In my opinion lasers are just a distraction.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

I would also go with the LCR. It is just a great gun to shoot and carry.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

LCR all the way!

LCR!!!

Links