60 Days and Nothing for the Nano

This is a discussion on 60 Days and Nothing for the Nano within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; 60 days since Beretta's prediction of NS and mag extensions in St. Louis. There's nothing I have seen at least. Will Beretta ever release night ...

Thread: 60 Days and Nothing for the Nano

60 Days and Nothing for the Nano

60 days since Beretta's prediction of NS and mag extensions in St. Louis. There's nothing I have seen at least. Will Beretta ever release night sights or any accessories that actually matter to most people? All the e-mails I get from Beretta are about t shirts and other apparel.

To me, NS are MANDATORY for a CCW pistol. Maybe I should have gotten a Shield. If Glock made a single stack sub compact like the nano, bye bye Beretta.

Your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    My thoughts are that NONE of the manufacturers are ever on track with predictions. Six months really means a year. Sixty days might mean when they begin production. It usually takes several weeks to add to inventory, catergorize,etc, so you add to that.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

I saw night sights available for the nano today on Beretta website! They're out of stock though lol

VIP Member
    Patience Grasshopper. The nano was not designed and built and tested in a day, the accessories won't be either.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxmd View Post
    60 days since Beretta's prediction of NS and mag extensions in St. Louis. There's nothing I have seen at least. Will Beretta ever release night sights or any accessories that actually matter to most people? All the e-mails I get from Beretta are about t shirts and other apparel.

To me, NS are MANDATORY for a CCW pistol. Maybe I should have gotten a Shield. If Glock made a single stack sub compact like the nano, bye bye Beretta.

Your thoughts?

I've never put that kind of a premium on night sights. I mostly find them handy for finding my gun in the dark. The Nano seems like a nice little gun that if proven reliable is worth keeping.

I do agree that most of Beretta's e-mails are just nuisance apparel ads.

VIP Member
    Honestly just like the PX Storm's, I don't think these are selling quite like they wished they would. There are just so many options that have sprung up recently. Give it some time.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Links