Maybe I am too picky, but I am looking for a new Hk

This is a discussion on Maybe I am too picky, but I am looking for a new Hk within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have been searching relentlessly for an HK USPC Stainless 9mm, but I have yet to find one. Does anyone know where I could locate ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe I am too picky, but I am looking for a new Hk

Maybe I am too picky, but I am looking for a new Hk

I have been searching relentlessly for an HK USPC Stainless 9mm, but I have yet to find one. Does anyone know where I could locate one? I would love to have one that matched the USPC 45 stainless that I have. I have found quite a few in .40, but I have yet to find one available in 9mm. Any help finding links to ads from private sellers or dealers that have one currently available would be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Ads

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

jyo
    Yeah, I have an HK USPc stainless in 9mm---great little pistol---don't know if I would sell it but I find myself shooting my 9mm P2000 and P30 a lot more---what do you think its worth?---it is mint with orig box and two 10 round mags (Kalifornia)---shoot me an offer! Thanks---jyo (JOE)

Joe, there should be a PM in your inbox.

Joe, also I agree with you that the P30 is a great pistol, but unfortunately my financial situation won't allow me to pick one up and pay my bills at the same time. I wish I was in California, and I may make it out there in a couple weeks for a business trip. If so, we could maybe arrange a face to face transaction, and then I could just UPS it back to my house. I would have liked to offer you some more for the USPc9, but I am about exceeding my budget with the offer I made. The offer I made is a little flexible, I want the pistol, but a man has to eat at the same time.

jyo
    Believe me, I have been there! I bought a few guns when my financial was brighter---now I am not buying anything.

KoB
    The HK addiction....nasty ain't it?!?!

Don't know why, but the SS USPc .45 is growing on me and is at the top of my HK list...doesn't hurt to have one stainless HK in the stable. My P2000sk .40 Light LEM & HK45C V1 yearn for another sibling!

jyo
    Yeah, several HKs have moved in here over the last few years---maybe its because they never seem to jam that appeals to me---I am old enough to remember semi-autos that didn't exactly work when you brought them home---off to the gunsmith for their "function package"---not any more!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jwbannon View Post
    ...If so, we could maybe arrange a face to face transaction, and then I could just UPS it back to my house.
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think selling a gun, even FTF, to a resident of a different state requires an FFL transfer.

That's ok if both parties are residents of the same state.
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

jyo
    ^^^^True!^^^^

I love gun forums hahaha its awesome we can swap and sell and be mutually beneficial. So much easier to find what you're looking for nowadays

I am not sure, I would have to refer to BAFT guidelines to confirm. I just know that I have been to many gunshows in my neighboring states, and bought multiple firearms private party. I have yet to have an issue.

Senior Moderator
    I am not sure, I would have to refer to BAFT guidelines to confirm. I just know that I have been to many gunshows in my neighboring states, and bought multiple firearms private party. I have yet to have an issue.
    I understand, but that may just mean you didn't get caught.
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

Check: Gun Control Act, Title 27 CFR Part 478 -- Commerce in Firearms and Ammunition, C, 478.29 Out-of-State acquisition of firearms by nonlicensees.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

in Texas you can only ship directly to someones house if its a long gun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links