Gotta brag about a good deal...

This is a discussion on Gotta brag about a good deal... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Have been waiting for years (literally) to get a new carry piece to replace my Glock 17. It was the first gun I ever bought--about ...

Thread: Gotta brag about a good deal...

Gotta brag about a good deal...

Have been waiting for years (literally) to get a new carry piece to replace my Glock 17. It was the first gun I ever bought--about 12 years ago when I did not CCW at the time. I got it for a great deal from a family friend/cop/glock armorer. Started CCW'ing constantly about 3 years ago while I returned to college at a late age. I couldn't afford anything smaller so I just made due with what i had. Upon graduation I received several graduation presents in the form of cash. I had been looking for a G26 so I could use same ammo and mags. Looked locally and found limited availability and seemingly high prices. Found one for a reasonable price about an hour away, the website said they had 1 in stock, so I took a drive. Got there and the owner apologized that he had not updated his online inventory and they were out. I had him order one and he said he would knock $10 off the price. I ended up getting a gen4 for only $515....seems like a great price to me and I'm thrilled. I guess good things come to those that wait

Now I just can't wait to go shoot it.

I know it is customary to include pictures, but we all know what a Glock looks like.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Decent price. Enjoy it :)
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    Excellent purchase and at a fair price. Around here $525.00 is the going price. Glocks are over priced but what the hell... Mine shoot great and no headaches. That alone is worth a lot..
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

Links