Red Dot Rampage - Page 6

Red Dot Rampage

This is a discussion on Red Dot Rampage within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by scottm my latest purchase: tsd upper (rmr and trijicon suppressor night sights) on an already owned g19 frame. The grip length has ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Red Dot Rampage

Quote Originally Posted by scottm View Post
    my latest purchase:

tsd upper (rmr and trijicon suppressor night sights) on an already owned g19 frame. The grip length has been trimmed to g26 dimensions.
    very nice!!!!
    My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon.

“Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo.”
    - H. G. Wells -

FYI

New Suppressor and RMR Compatible Bright and Tough Night Sights

Trijicon has introduced a completely new line of “taller” Bright and Tough Night Sights designed specifically for Glock handguns fitted with suppressors and to serve as co-witness iron sights for the growing number of shooters utilizing the Trijicon RMR with machined slides. The new offerings are available in multiple Front/Rear configurations for a variety of applications.

Trijicon Expands Highly Popular HD Night Sight Product Line
    JD likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottM View Post

Trijicon has introduced a completely new line of “taller” Bright and Tough Night Sights designed specifically for Glock handguns fitted with suppressors and to serve as co-witness iron sights for the growing number of shooters utilizing the Trijicon RMR with machined slides. The new offerings are available in multiple Front/Rear configurations for a variety of applications.

It seems like it might make for a very busy sight picture. If you get a set, let us know how you like the set-up.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

While I don't have the new Trijicon's, the last upper I bought from TSD has suppressor night sights.

I, too, thought the sight pic would be cluttered, but it isn't the case. It actually seems to help you find the red dot in low light conditions.

I liked them well enough to change out the plain black on my G26 to tritium.

VIP Member
    While I don't have the new Trijicon's, the last upper I bought from TSD has suppressor night sights.

I, too, thought the sight pic would be cluttered, but it isn't the case. It actually seems to help you find the red dot in low light conditions.

I liked them well enough to change out the plain black on my G26 to tritium.
    Thanks for the input.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

JD
    Administrator

Re: Red Dot Rampage

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

Sent via Tapatalk 2, and still using real words.

My FNP45T has tall night sights and they don't bother me, the dot is way brighter than the sights are.
    “Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”

I have had the J-Point Red Dot on one of my Twin G-19's for almost 2 years and just changed the battery. Took it to the range and it was still dead center on the bullseye. Yes it takes a couple of weeks with practice to get used to them.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144
    NRA Endowment Life
    There are NO Silver Medals for Street Combat
    Blue Thunder, I smell Victory in the Morning!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links