Anyone have a picture of a Kahr CM9 next to a Walther PPS? How much size difference?

This is a discussion on Anyone have a picture of a Kahr CM9 next to a Walther PPS? How much size difference? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looking to sell my CM9 and replace it with a PPS. I realize the PPS is larger but just how much larger. Tech specs don't ...

Thread: Anyone have a picture of a Kahr CM9 next to a Walther PPS? How much size difference?

Anyone have a picture of a Kahr CM9 next to a Walther PPS? How much size difference?

Looking to sell my CM9 and replace it with a PPS. I realize the PPS is larger but just how much larger. Tech specs don't do it justice and I am looking to see if anyone actually has a picture of the 2 together for comparision. I looked at LGS but nobody around me has the PPS.

2. Remove Ads

Sorry this is not of a CM9 but the PM9 that I found on the internet google search. Of course this is with the flat 6 round magazine on the PPS. I hope this helps. God Bless

PPSvsPM9002.jpg

You might be interested in this video where Hickock45 reviews the PPS

Walther PPS - YouTube
    GGs
    BGs

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

I don't like the pps in my pocket but they kahr fits fine

Thumbs up

Well, not exactly. See the pics, and form your own conclusion.

PPS vs PF-9

PF-9 vs CM-9

width between the three guns listed...PF-9 is a tad thinner...PPS and CM9 are identical

PPS is almost identical to the dimensions of the Kahr CW9

Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

there you go those are great match ups for size comparision! Makes it easier to see why I can't pocket the pps with ease like the cm/pm series

Pocket Carry is my biggest hold up in getting rid of the Kahr. Still debating. Also looking at the Shield as an option. Thanks for the pics.

Here is a PM9 vs Shield comparison. I sold my 2.5 year old PM9 the first week I had my Shield. Now, I have 2 Shields...

I have 1250 thru my first shield... Just got the 2nd one Saturday and haven't had a chance to shoot it yet...

PM9 on top of a shield:

After much thought and comparison, I decided to keep the CM9. It fills a void that would be left open if I traded it for the PPS. I went to Gun World where I could compare both together and the PPS is a fair amount larger and would no longer work for pocket. I already have a small/mid size S&W 908 so there is not a need for another. I think I would regret not having the option for pocket carry. I decided to take the $$ difference between my used CM9 and the new PPS and start building a fund for an AR15. Now that is something I don't have and really want. Thanks all for the input and advice.

Links