M&P9c...Ordered Friday, arrived Monday!

This is a discussion on M&P9c...Ordered Friday, arrived Monday! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Unbelieveable......Cove Creek Outfitters!! After shooting a couple of M&Ps and ordering my M&P9 Pro, I've been looking for a deal on a 9c ever since ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TXOutfitter

Thread: M&P9c...Ordered Friday, arrived Monday!

M&P9c...Ordered Friday, arrived Monday!

Unbelieveable......Cove Creek Outfitters!! After shooting a couple of M&Ps and ordering my M&P9 Pro, I've been looking for a deal on a 9c ever since my wife started preparing for her CHL course and I gave her my G26! Ordered from Cove Creek Friday and it arrived today(Monday).......I'm still in shock. I've always bought thru my LGS and will continue to do so but sometimes it takes a little longer thru them, so I decided to give these guys a try. They made the process very simple. I was on the phone with them less than 5 minutes to purchase, dealer sent FFL....Done! Highly recommend these guys! Since I'd already ordered TT Gunleather for it, they should be in probably early next month...Slim Mikes Special & Snap DDOO....then I'll be set! Ran 100 rounds without any issues......shoots Great! Will try to post pics soon.

PS: Shot my first IDPA yesterday........think I'm "hooked!"
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

2. Remove Ads

Post pics. Congrats it is a great pistol

VIP Member
    atta boy!
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

9c....3.jpg
    9c...1.jpg
    9c...2.jpg
    9c...4.jpg

Here's pics.....first target is slow fire at 7 yards using CT....2nd target is at 7 yards using CT shooting as fast as I can get on target. First day with pistol and I'm very pleased with it. Now just waiting for my Awesome TT Gunleather!
    ccwguy likes this.
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Congrats on the new pistola! I'll bet you'll be very happy with the holster too. I got a TT Gun Leather OWB model several years ago and it's the most comfortable out of the box full of various holsters I accumulated trying to find one that I liked for my G23.

It's one of the best looking holsters I've seen too. TT does high quality work and they'll be making the one for a G30 when I get it too.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeEater2 View Post
    Congrats on the new pistola! I'll bet you'll be very happy with the holster too. I got a TT Gun Leather OWB model several years ago and it's the most comfortable out of the box full of various holsters I accumulated trying to find one that I liked for my G23.

It's one of the best looking holsters I've seen too. TT does high quality work and they'll be making the one for a G30 when I get it too.
    Yes, you're certainly right about the holsters......I already have a half dozen or so of Tim's holsters and they're pretty much all I use for every day carry. I have a drawer full of name brand holsters that never get used since I started dealing with Tim. Can't beat his quality or comfort in my opinion!
    Last edited by TXOutfitter; July 17th, 2012 at 02:16 PM.

My X Grips came in yesterday....they sure give it a good feel. Will post more pics when TT Gunleather arrives.
    These M&Ps may be as addicting as 1911s!!!

MP,XGrip.jpg
    MP,XGrip2.jpg

Put Apex FFS & Trigger Kit on M&P9c & Comp AEK Kit in M&P9 Pro today......all I can say is AWESOME! 9c was breaking at 4.75# and 9 Pro at just under 3#. We put the factory TRS back in the 9c which reduced the pull to 3.75#....Of course, my groups with both were considerably better than before!

M&P9C is a great gun! Good luck with it.

I'm likin' both my M&Ps......a lot!

Links