Good deal for talo gold lc9?

This is a discussion on Good deal for talo gold lc9? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I can get the above, with few rds. through it, for $400. Since it is a limited ed. at 1500 guns, and I like the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Boracho

Thread: Good deal for talo gold lc9?

I can get the above, with few rds. through it, for $400. Since it is a limited ed. at 1500 guns, and I like the LC9 anyway and know what it goes for new, is this a good deal? I had a black one before and let it go:mistake! Whaddya think? I know a gun is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, but this one, in my experience, is hard to find.Thanks.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Sounds like you want it and you think it's a good deal... you don't need the affirmation of internet folk.

But get it, if that helps.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Go for it if you really want it. But you should talk him down on price.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    Buy it if you want it Get the price way down. Talo or not its going to be unseen all the time. I don't pay for window dressings. A plain ole new model can be bought for 340 to 350 dollars.

Talo LC9

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boy View Post
    I can get the above, with few rds. through it, for $400. Since it is a limited ed. at 1500 guns, and I like the LC9 anyway and know what it goes for new, is this a good deal? I had a black one before and let it go:mistake! Whaddya think? I know a gun is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, but this one, in my experience, is hard to find.Thanks.
    If you don't buy it let me know the details in private plz. I may be interested and GIRLS like window dressing don't we boys!!!!!

Skysthelimit

UPDATE: Got the LC9 and it is very nice. Plus, I now can use two pocket holsters that have been in the "box!".... the DeSantis
    Nemesis is once again "on the loose!"
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

-Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

bark'n: We're not all Techies!!

I don't think that's a terribly bad price. I went with the same model myself, just because I liked the stainless slide for the easy cleaning..I don't think its a terribly bad deal. Though I noticed at a gun show this weekend, no dealers would allow $400 in a trade....but that's dealers at a gun show for you....everything they have is worth its weight in gold, everything you have is no better than a Lorcin or a Jennings....
    Philly Boy likes this.

please post pics

Sponsored Links