glock 20 barrel

This is a discussion on glock 20 barrel within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; these things are allmost as hard to find as hens teeth. i want a 6inch loneolf....kkm....or..... stormlake as to use for when i hog hunt ...

Thread: glock 20 barrel

glock 20 barrel

these things are allmost as hard to find as hens teeth. i want a 6inch loneolf....kkm....or..... stormlake as to use for when i hog hunt . any help would be great.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Try EFK Firedragon. They should be able to help you out. All of their "standard" barrels are precision Match Grade.
    I have used one of their SIG Barrels - it was excellent. Click on Standard Barrels.
    Here is the link. Pistol Barrels - Conversion Barrels - Pistol Accessories | EFK Fire Dragon
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

If you want one badly enough...it can be found. If I need to find one for you, there would be a small fee involved, and that would just be for the link.

thanks

I have a real nice Model 20 with Lone Wolf 6" threaded barrel and the KTM muzzle brake (yes it does work) I also put on the Lone Wolf long slide and spring pack 20 lb. This gun is very accurate and has allot of power. You will love that model 20. I had to do allot shooting with mine. Now i had to smooth some things out and do some slide work to get it tuned but after that.........................WOW.

orderd efk fire dragon ....on the way. thanks for imput.

I had originally ordered a Storm Lake 6inch barrel with a black finish for my Glock 20.They told me it would take 3-6 weeks for delivery.At the 5 week mark,they sent me an email saying it be ANOTHER 5-10 weeks for delivery.I canceled my order,and then ordered a 6inch stainless Glock 20 barrel from KKM Precision,and it arrived 10 days later.It shoots like a dream,and I should have ordered from them in the first place.I already have a 6inch KKM .40 S&W conversion barrel for the Glock 20 that I really love.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramjet View Post
    I have a real nice Model 20 with Lone Wolf 6" threaded barrel and the KTM muzzle brake (yes it does work) I also put on the Lone Wolf long slide and spring pack 20 lb. This gun is very accurate and has allot of power. You will love that model 20. I had to do allot shooting with mine. Now i had to smooth some things out and do some slide work to get it tuned but after that.........................WOW.
    Ramjet, what slide work did you have to get done
    Glock 20sf, Glock 19 gen4, Glock 26 gen3, Colt 1911 Series 80

I did it my self I,just had to smooth some areas on the slide I built the in that I ordered all the internal parts. The grooves were a little rough to may taste and it impeded the slide coming home and having some FTF. What I did was get some 1500 grit aluminum oxide lapping compound mixed with a synthetic oil. I then worked the slide about 500 times so actually a 1000, it polished up well. FTF are now a thing of the past. Today at 25 yards I had a 6 shot group off hand of 2.5". Hand load 180 grain Hornady xtp over Longshot. Starline brass.

Links