Guns and babies... - Page 2

Guns and babies...

This is a discussion on Guns and babies... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; OP - you might look into a Sit-n-stand stroller. Younger up front, older sitting or standing in back. It's longer than a standard stroller, but ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Guns and babies...

OP - you might look into a Sit-n-stand stroller. Younger up front, older sitting or standing in back. It's longer than a standard stroller, but just as narrow, so maneuverability is ok. Plus, it makes keeping an eye on the older one easier - you can keep them both "contained."
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

I only carry one "baby" (she is 20m, but still my baby ), but it is do-able. I always carry my G26 on my right side, I carry a cross body diaper bag that I also keep on my right side. Everything is on my right, except for my daughter-I carry her with my left arm if I need to.
    Really the only time I carry her is through a parking lot into a store to the buggy. The rest of the time we are out she is in a stroller or she walks & holds my hand. My oldest is 6 so she helps me out a lot, too.

As for your parents--I've learned to not say anything to anyone about carrying a gun. I wouldn't say a word about it again.

Distinguished Member Array miller_man's Avatar
    First off, I would like to say a big "Good for you, Great job!!" to all you mothers making the choice to carry and protect your family and yourselves. My girlfriend and I have had our permit and carried since our daughter was about 6 months (she's a year now). And let me say, I have realized - IT IS NOT EASY FOR YOU WOMEN! My girlfriend hasn't committed to carring everyday because of the difficulty. We are adding a few more holsters and options to hopefully get her there.

We have pretty much tried to always just carry, never tell and keep it concealed. Keeps it from coming up with most family members. Even though almost all of them are mostly pro gun, I would bet a few would still be reserved if they knew we were carrying all the time and in there homes and around all the family. We just keep it to ourselves.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links