Defensive Carry banner

Hello! Who carries a g32? I need some info

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Celtic Pride 
#1 ·
Hello,1st post. Who carries a Glock 32? How do you like it? What do you carry in it?What do you carry it in? I carried Glocks but about two years ago I went to Sigs but I shot a g32 the other day and man I was impressed (and that is hard to do for me) the recoil was very mild, and the darn thing was VERY accurate.
I've got one lined up with nite sites that I will pick up tomorrow.
I have been out of the loop on Glocks for about two years so any info will be greatly appreciated.
I don't want to get a pissing match started both are great guns, but in my opinion after having carried both the Glock has a few things I like better.
Less weight & not as fat, a little easier to maintain and if it did break it's less expensive.
Any info will be great
Thanks

#3 ·
Hello Sig, Welcome to combat carry.:wave:

I have a 27- .40 what is the 32? midsize 357? That isnt one of the most popular glock models (although surely one is good as another when it comes to glocks) so it might take a bit but I'm sure someone will have good info for you shortly.:yup:

#4 ·
well i dont know about a glock 32 but i believe that a glock 23 is the same size as the 32. if thats the case i carry one everyday and enjoy it. its not too big its the perfect gun. only difference is glock 23 is .40 and 32 is 357sig. you will not have a problem carry or printing with this gun.

#7 ·
Yep,its the mid size .357 I shot 300rnds through it today:smile:
I love this thing! I don't know why I did away with glocks now.I talked with Gary Brommeland today and changed my order from a holster for my Sig to one for my Glock.Its already getting to me.I'm going on vacation tomorrow I'll do my best to get another couple hundred rounds through it ,if not then the Sig will go with me but I'll be to'in the Gloch when I get back!!
thanks for the replies!

#9 ·
+1 for floridaguy911

Switch mine out sometimes just to be different. Same gun so no extra training but shoot two different ammos. Two for One.:image035:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.