CZ75 Compact

CZ75 Compact

This is a discussion on CZ75 Compact within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Picked up this gem for off duty carry from a buddy of mine. It shoot's like a dream and carries well IWB...Loaded with 15 rounds ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CZ75 Compact

CZ75 Compact

Picked up this gem for off duty carry from a buddy of mine. It shoot's like a dream and carries well IWB...Loaded with 15 rounds of Speer Gold Dot +P 124grain Short Barrel Hollow Points..

cz compact.jpg
    If you can read this thank a teacher. If it is written in English thank a Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by patrol View Post
    Picked up this gem for off duty carry from a buddy of mine. It shoot's like a dream and carries well IWB...Loaded with 15 rounds of Speer Gold Dot +P 124grain Short Barrel Hollow Points..

cz compact.jpg
    Congratulations! I have a CZ 75 Compact (with the manual safety rather than the decocker) in the duo-tone finish. I got both the CZ Thin Aluminum Grips and a set of Marschal Thin Red Walnuts; for carry. I carry it in a UBG Striker IWB...there is no finer looking, handling, or shooting pistol IMO from one who has been lugging a gun for 40 years now.

CZs are vastly under-rated. You've got a keeper there.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Great choice. Love CZ.

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    CZs are vastly under-rated. You've got a keeper there.
    Only underated by those unfortunate folks who have not had the chance to hold or shoot one of these gems, doncha think?

^ Agreed. Very under-rated. Fine gun you have there!

Not underrated by me! One of my favorite shooters.
    GGs
    BGs

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

VIP Member
    Looks good to me. My personal preference is for the full sized. I think it balances just a bit better.

Still, you will be very happy with it.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    Congrats! Great looking gun

VIP Member
    I've got 6 CZ guns, and love them. Reliable, accurate and fit the hand well.

To the OP, actually what you have is the 75D Compact PCR. The 75 Compact is a steel frame, manual safety. The PCR is an alloy frame with decocker. Same basic gun as the CZ75 P-01 minus the light rail.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member
    Yep CZ's are sweet. Happened to stumble across them and learn what great guns they are the begging of my infatuation with guns. Got my CZ as my first real informed gun purchase, the second gun I bought. I found it a little too bulky for me to carry, plus I decided to carry appendix once I got it all figured out and it wasn't too friendly to me there. But its deff gonna be in my collection forever! Just got this kadet kit for my P-01. Took it to the range and put about 150 rnds of 22lr throught it, ya for less than $10 in ammo!!

P5040418.jpgIMG_6896.jpgIMG_6897.jpg
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

I love CZ's and I used to own a PCR like you have and it was a great gun! Good purchase.

I just bought a CZ SP-01 Tactical and have to put some rounds through it next weekend. It will be a challenge to find a way to carry that steel beast though, she weighs about 40.oz empty!

Very nice!

My PCR is quickly becoming my favorite range gun. After new springs from cajun gun works (mainspring and firing pin spring), and a DIY polish job, it's running almost as smooth as my CZ Custom Shop SP-01T with trigger job and competition hammer!

In the picture it's riding in a Bruce Nelson style holster I made (it's since been dyed black).

IMGP6144s.jpg

cz1.jpgcz6.jpg

CZ 2075 RAMI BD - Bought it for my wife. I carry it as much as she does... GREAT shooter!

Rides in a Sideguard Double Snap Tuck. Also fits in a Minotaur M-TAC designed for my S&W M&P40c.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

CZ 2075 alloy Rami here....only the dearly departed 75 Compact MIGHT'VE shot better.....this Rami will always be on me or near me, never traded or sold, unlike the 6 S'fieds I've had, the 4 Kahrs, Berettas, Para's, Sig, Kimber, Ruger, Keltecs, Bersas, Glocks I've had. It's ideal for carry with either the 10 rd or 14rd mag. Next on the list is the PCR D, Lord willing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links