Kel Tec World Class

This is a discussion on Kel Tec World Class within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey just wanted to let you all know . I have 3 tec .380 , .32, and 9mm. I have had zero problems with .380 ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Kel Tec World Class

Kel Tec World Class

Hey just wanted to let you all know .

I have 3 tec .380 , .32, and 9mm.

I have had zero problems with .380 and 9mm bolth have around 1000 rounds threw .

I bought them new .

When I bought my new .32 last month it had a problem with mag not locking in .

The same day I bought it and found this problem at the range I took it up to Kel Tech in Cocoa.

I bought the gun on a friday around noon found the problem at range with first 100 round threw it.

Took it up to cocoa around 3;00 pm they fixed it right while I waited for it .

Great folks they where just about to close the service dept when I got there but they fixed it that day .

Updated trigger while they had it .

I have ran about anonther 500 trouble free rounds threw it .

Nice to still find some with great service.

I have always heard they did have great servive and I will tell you that yes they do.

I am just very lucky to be about less than 30 min from cocoa
    Buckj, TWO GUNS and GunGeezer like this.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Sounds like a good experience.
    I have a KT P-11 with around 700+ rounds through it, with no worries.
    Trigger pull is an abomination, but I knew that going in.
    For what I need it for, it serves that capacity inexpensively well.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I wish my Kel Tec experience had been so good. I've sworn them off forever.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

huh?

"Kel Tec" and "World Class" are two terms you don't hear together very often

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hwsmi View Post
    Welcome to the forum. What experiences with Kel Tec do you have? I have two of their rifles, the SU-16C and the Sub2k, both of which have been tough as nails. I use these guns the most because they cost the least, and yet I can't seem to break them no matter how many times I drop them or beat them through trails. My one experience with KT customer service was a good one as well, I called and asked for the old round SU charging handle due to the better ergonomics and they sent me one immediately free of charge. So I say props to Kel Tec.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

VIP Member
    That is an A+ for KelTec.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

Quote Originally Posted by hwsmi View Post
    Please share

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    Always nice to hear a positive customer service experence. Thanks for posting!
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

i have every kel tec pistol made. some of them i have two. they all work. i love the p40. yes some have had some problems, but kel tec sent me the parts to fix them (free). i love it when someone talks bad about kel tec. to me when i hear it it means that they either a "limp wrist" shooter and the gun does not work and/or they don't know how to do smiple work on a gun. but, that means i can buy more kel tec's cheap.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

I have a P3AT, a P-11, and a SUB 2000 (Glock .40). All have been reliable, and a great value for the $

I have Pf9 nice little gun. it's easy to conceal and its affordable and runs without problem. Kel Tec is a "throw away" gun.

My PF9 was nothing but problems. FTE's and stove pipes constantly. Never again!

sorry bud, but my guess is that you are not holding the pistol correctly. same thing happened to me and many other pf9 owners. grab that thing like a man and i bet you wont have any more problems.

op, i called them after my first outing with the gun to the range. i was having fte's and stovepipes like indio and many others. but instead of the rep telling me about a firm grip, he said it might be the ejector. "i can have the part sent out to you, or you can send us the gun and we'll do it. no shipping/parts charges either way.". so i had them send me the part and put it in. went to the range after installing the new part and more importantly watching vids on limpwristing. first mag, i shot it like i had before. fte about 2 rounds. loaded up another mag full and adjusted my grip. no fte's 'till this day. about 200-300 rounds so far with no problems at all since i adjusted my grip. now, every time it is in my hand it works flawlessly. and contrary to 95% of owners, i like to shoot it. lately i shoot it more than the xdm. i think its scary/fun!! and accurate as hell! thanks kel tec!!

p.s: load some 147gr +p in this thing if you wanna have some real fun!!

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    I have a P3AT, PF-9 and a PLR-16. All of them flawless. Kel-Tec is made, designed and copied, right here in America. Everyone should own several.

Glad you have good experience with service. Read the Kel-Tec 380 does not like Winchester ammo. You have any problems?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links