"fancy" LCPs - Page 2

"fancy" LCPs

This is a discussion on "fancy" LCPs within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; yeah really, how about a parkerized slide edition or a stainless? kel tec does that. you think they would follow the lead of the company ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: "fancy" LCPs

yeah really, how about a parkerized slide edition or a stainless? kel tec does that. you think they would follow the lead of the company they ripped the design off of.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidboot View Post
    I can't agree that it's the cheapest of its class; the best maybe, but not the cheapest. .
    I may be short-sighted, but i only considered it's "class" when shopping to be the P380 and P3AT
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

I don't care what prompts a person to pick one gun over another. I'm just happy people are buying guns at all.

The urge to personalize our stuff often has little to do with its value. How many sets of $2000 wheels and tires have you seen on a $1500 POS? Black, silver, pink, stainless, realtree whatever. It's not in my pocket so I don't care what someone else's gun looks like. Whatever makes you happy. Just shoot it straight.
    Ionracas likes this.

yeah you're right. nothing wrong with capitalizing on what people want. if they had a parkerized slide version i'd buy it. other people might think i'm stupid for wanting that.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

Quote Originally Posted by yz9890 View Post
    I don't care what prompts a person to pick one gun over another. I'm just happy people are buying guns at all.

The urge to personalize our stuff often has little to do with its value. How many sets of $2000 wheels and tires have you seen on a $1500 POS? Black, silver, pink, stainless, realtree whatever. It's not in my pocket so I don't care what someone else's gun looks like. Whatever makes you happy. Just shoot it straight.
    Living near Memphis, I see the busted up old vics and marquis on lift kits with expensive rims all the time. It used to annoy me but now its kinda funny finding the worst one. I saw a late 90's Corvette on a lift kit with huge rims and a big fast and furious spoiler. I dont like Vettes but your right, whatever makes one happy. Im still ganna laugh though.
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you can not confirm their validity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky. dangerous animals."
    -Agent K

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    I have a raspberry/black LCP. Hubby got it for me on Valentine's Day. I love the way it looks to me. So no one will see it? I like wearing colorful and fancy underwear, but I don't expect anyone will see it. I wear it for myself. Same with my LCP. The raspberry slide with black body looks nice. (Besides, it is easy to tell whose is whose....Hubby's is black/black LCP.)

I think it goes along the lines of "Beauty is in the eye's of the beholder".
    I prefer "Beauty is in the eyes of the BEERholder".
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States.
    There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
    - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Sig P238/Sig 1911 Ultra/Beretta PX4 Storm/Kimber Ultra Carry II

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links