Cz 70, .32 acp

This is a discussion on Cz 70, .32 acp within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Any comments on the above? There's one listed on Armslist for, I think, $250 and I know absolutely nothing about this gun. Any help is ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By archer51

Thread: Cz 70, .32 acp

Cz 70, .32 acp

Any comments on the above? There's one listed on Armslist for, I think, $250 and I know absolutely nothing about this gun. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    The CZ70 is basically a CZ50 with minor improvements. The 50 was introduced in the late 40's early 50's. The 70 was released in the 70's. It was designed for the Czech Police. $250 sounds high to me, you can find them on GunsAmerica for $175-190. range.
    Philly Boy likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Links