XD Handguns

This is a discussion on XD Handguns within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I love my 4" XD 9mm. But its only the second pistol I have owned. The first was an S&W SW9VE. That was a horrible ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: XD Handguns

I love my 4" XD 9mm. But its only the second pistol I have owned. The first was an S&W SW9VE. That was a horrible gun. Felt very awkward in my large hands, trigger was crappy, had some FTEs, etc. So I sold that and got the XD. This gun eats any ammo I put in it. Mostly steel-cased tula. Feels great in my hand, just feels right all around. I am getting my concealed carry permit soon, and wondering if this is a gun I will be able to carry concealed, or what a good holster for IWB carrying might be..... Will probably try to make this XD work over the winter and get an XDs 45 single stack for summer use. Maybe an XDs in 9mm if its out by then.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Motodeficient View Post
    I love my 4" XD 9mm. But its only the second pistol I have owned. The first was an S&W SW9VE. That was a horrible gun. Felt very awkward in my large hands, trigger was crappy, had some FTEs, etc. So I sold that and got the XD. This gun eats any ammo I put in it. Mostly steel-cased tula. Feels great in my hand, just feels right all around. I am getting my concealed carry permit soon, and wondering if this is a gun I will be able to carry concealed, or what a good holster for IWB carrying might be..... Will probably try to make this XD work over the winter and get an XDs 45 single stack for summer use. Maybe an XDs in 9mm if its out by then.
    I carry my XD9 Service model every day. I use the crossbreed supertuk. I live in Houston and wear shorts and T-shirts 90% of the time when not at work. Carry cancealed and tucked all the time. The only thing you have to worry about is the best place on you body so when you bend, the gun doesn't print. All you need to do is blouse out the bottom of the shirt. No skin tight muscle shirts. Other than that, I have no problem and I have never been outed while carrying
    No trees were harmed in the construction of this post. However a large number of electrons were indiscriminately aroused.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links