Glock 19s in Florida?

This is a discussion on Glock 19s in Florida? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I hate to make a thread for something so trivial, but a search turned up nothing relative... G19 owners in Florida, mind indulging me by ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RETSUPT99
  • 1 Post By Rock and Glock

Thread: Glock 19s in Florida?

Glock 19s in Florida?

I hate to make a thread for something so trivial, but a search turned up nothing relative...

G19 owners in Florida, mind indulging me by saying how much you paid for yours?

I hear all over the place a Gen3 G19 should go for $499, but having called every local shop and chain store, $599 for the Gen3 seems to be the lowest.

Let me know how much, where, and what generation you have?

A thousand thanks ahead of time!

-FLArmadillo
    As we used to teach in the spook business, carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it you may shoot it. If you shoot it you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody - and he finds out about it - he may be very angry with you. -- Jeff Cooper

2. Remove Ads

C'mon guys, don't make me buy a Hi-Point.
    As we used to teach in the spook business, carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it you may shoot it. If you shoot it you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody - and he finds out about it - he may be very angry with you. -- Jeff Cooper

Call Teds Firearms in St. Pete 727-742-8736. I know they have one or two but can't remember the price. They had decent prices on everything else I was looking at. A little lower price than the other local shops.

VIP Member
    I'm not from Florida, but I just bought a blue label Gen 4 19 at Vance's in Columbus, Ohio for $425 plus tax.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

sgb
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

It's been a while, but my last three Glocks were about $525...
    Blue Thunder likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

call Addison's Gun Shop in Kissimee and ask if they have any used Glocks in stock. Their prices for new are pretty high, but good prices on used guns. Also try L&R Armory east of Orange Blossom Trail on Osceola Parkway. They might work with you on price.

L&R Armory and Universal Weapons on South OBT are Davidsons Gallery of Gun associated stores and you can pay $499+shipping+sales tax on a Glock 19 and have it delivered to either store. Open an account on Davidsons, select your gun, pay a deposit with a visa or mc, and it will ship within 24-48 hrs to the store you select. You pay the balance when you pick up the gun. Too easy. Just be advised that by the time you pay shipping and sales tax, the $499 gun will be $550+.

I paid $469 for my first G19 seven years ago, and $400 for my second G19 used two years ago.

www.galleryofguns.com - Gun Genie - Davidson's most popular and powerful search engine to find and buy guns at galleryofguns.com
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Wow, the threat of a Hi-Point really got some responses! haha

Ok, I'll definitely look into some of those when the sun comes up, there's a few y'all mentioned that I had either forgotten or was unaware of. And I'm certainly not opposed to a used Glock that's been treated well, that just means it's broken in!
    Thank you all very much.

And Mike, why must you taunt?

i got a gen4 glock 23 I looking to sell for $500 , 1000 rds no malfunction

I'd take you up on that for sure, but I'm really lookin for the 9mm.

Wow, the threat of a Hi-Point really got some responses!
    Friends don't let friends buy Hi-Points.
    FLArmadillo likes this.

Links