M&P45

This is a discussion on M&P45 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking at a used M&P45 full size in great shape with 3 magazines at a local pawn shop. Wondering if $430 sounds like a ...

Thread: M&P45

M&P45

I'm looking at a used M&P45 full size in great shape with 3 magazines at a local pawn shop. Wondering if $430 sounds like a good deal. Thanks for your help. If it is I may get it tomorrow

2. Remove Ads

If it's "in great shape" it sounds like an okay deal. Brand new (with 2 magazines) they are only $499 in my nape of the neck, so it's about $100 off when you count the third mag.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Also, welcome to the forum.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

The best price I am finding online is 525 so 430 isn't to bad. I am always wary of buying used guns from sources where I can't shoot them first though...
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

For a few dollars more you can get a new one.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...ion&key=109307

Brand new M&P pistols can be had for less than $500, in my neck of the desert.
    Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Links