Dan Wesson CCO Arrived Yesterday

This is a discussion on Dan Wesson CCO Arrived Yesterday within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered my CCO on Monday, it shipped Tuesday and arrived yesterday morning(Friday). Of course, when the call came from the FFL dealer, I dropped ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Dan Wesson CCO Arrived Yesterday

Dan Wesson CCO Arrived Yesterday

I ordered my CCO on Monday, it shipped Tuesday and arrived yesterday morning(Friday). Of course, when the call came from the FFL dealer, I dropped everything and went to pick it up.....then cleaned and oiled it and headed for the range for a short shoot! Only had time to run 100 rounds WW Whitebox thru the 2 magazines that came with the pistol. All I can say is WOW! With all that I've read, I wasn't surprised at how well it shot.....easy to shoot and Great Trigger and not a hiccup one! I have a set of Crimson Trace Master Series Grips on the way and will install them and head back to the range to put a couple hundred or so more rounds through it as well as, making sure my carry rounds function well in all magazines. Here are some pics of the pistol and one in my TT Gunleather IWB Slim Holster. Excuse the IPhone pics but that was the best I could do for now! So far, I believe the CCO to be all I've heard about and expected it to be. In fact, my buddy that went with me and shot it a few times, had me order him one as soon as we finished shooting. He was even more impressed with it than I was!

IMG_0837_2.jpg
    IMG_0839_2.jpg
    IMG_0842_2.jpg
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

2. Remove Ads

very nice
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Congrats. It's a great pistol indeed.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Beauty. Miss my Sig RCS (cco).

Nice. How much as your Dan Wesson?

Quote Originally Posted by texasKA View Post
    Nice. How much as your Dan Wesson?
    $1395
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Beautiful!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

My IPhone pics don't do it justice!

VIP Member
    Nice looking gun. I have a Classic Commander Bobtail and love it. It's evident from the way they function, that the workers at Dan Wesson are true craftsmen of their trade. Add to that CZ standing behind their warranty, it's hard to beat.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Nice looking gun. I have a Classic Commander Bobtail and love it. It's evident from the way they function, that the workers at Dan Wesson are true craftsmen of their trade. Add to that CZ standing behind their warranty, it's hard to beat.
    That certainly seems to be the "general consensus"! They've already made a believer out of me, although 100 rounds doesn't tell much. Time will tell but I expect more of the same outstanding performance others are getting!

Senior Member Array Freedomofchoice's Avatar
    Beautiful gun, and a rightfully beautiful holster to go with it. Congrats and enjoy it. I don't know why but I thought DW was out of business.

Too light for heavy work, too heavy for light work!

pb

Beautiful 1911...enjoy!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Freedomofchoice View Post
    Beautiful gun, and a rightfully beautiful holster to go with it. Congrats and enjoy it. I don't know why but I thought DW was out of business.
    Dan Wesson history here: Dan Wesson Firearms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ownership by CZ is probably one of the best things that could happen to the Dan Wesson product line to ensure its preservation and quality standards.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Nice score Man.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

Outstanding choice and a beautiful gun. I am a huge fan of DW. Bought my 1st in 1985 and have loved them since. I just bought a DW ECO. True to the name and a true gem. Seems with CZ standing behind them they have only gotten better. I am sure the extra cash of a big company only helps.

Enjoy that firearm. I know you will love it. Leather looks great with it as well.
    It's not a problem til they make it one!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links