Night sights/ sig 226, 40 cal.

This is a discussion on Night sights/ sig 226, 40 cal. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Somewhere I read that NS for the 226, 40 cal., are different than the NS for the 9mm.Is this correct? Also, are there sights that ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MLittle

Thread: Night sights/ sig 226, 40 cal.

Somewhere I read that NS for the 226, 40 cal., are different than the NS for the 9mm.Is this correct?
    Also, are there sights that are recommended as best for the Sig or is it jut personal preference? I have Trijicons on my G26 and am very pleased with them. Thanks for your comments.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

I have 3 Sigs and they all came from the factory with Mepro night lights. I have a Glock 30sf with ordinary Trijicons and I don't like them as much as Mepros. They are both equally bright in low light and no light, but the difference is that the Mepros are easier to pick up in good lighting. The white on the Trijicons is not as bright or as large as the Mepros.

Sorry, I can't help you with the specific sights for your pistol....you may want to go over to Top Gun Supply and see what they recommend for your Sig. They carry a large supply of Sig parts and night sights....and they are a pleasure to deal with.
    Philly Boy likes this.

Links