Sccy-cpx-1: Part ii

This is a discussion on Sccy-cpx-1: Part ii within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; SO, I had my SCCY for one trip to the range. When I got home to clean it(again), I noticed that the REAR SIGHT WAS ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Philly Boy

Thread: Sccy-cpx-1: Part ii

SO, I had my SCCY for one trip to the range. When I got home to clean it(again), I noticed that the REAR SIGHT WAS NOT THERE! Took it back to my LGS and he sent it back to Davidson's. I WAS NOT HAPPY with this turn of events, BUT I took it back to the shop on TUESDAY and I had a NEW GUN on THURSDAY!! Now, how does one beat that for CS?! I don't contemplate any other problems , but other than the inconvenience, there is still a lifetime warranty from SCCY and Davidson's. Now I hope I can start to enjoy my new gun.
    Rock and Glock and VBVAGUY like this.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Distinguished Member Array VBVAGUY's Avatar
    WOW !!! That is excellent service !!! God Bless

Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    When you can shoot it for say 400 rounds trouble free then its a good one. Lots of great CS out there from KT to ruger. Good luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boy View Post
    SO, I had my SCCY for one trip to the range. When I got home to clean it(again), I noticed that the REAR SIGHT WAS NOT THERE! Took it back to my LGS and he sent it back to Davidson's. I WAS NOT HAPPY with this turn of events, BUT I took it back to the shop on TUESDAY and I had a NEW GUN on THURSDAY!! Now, how does one beat that for CS?! I don't contemplate any other problems , but other than the inconvenience, there is still a lifetime warranty from SCCY and Davidson's. Now I hope I can start to enjoy my new gun.
    At least you know you were focusing on the right part of the weapon!!!

AIMED Point Shooting or P&S

"Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan
    USMC veteran
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

Sponsored Links