Sig P-938 shakeout report...

This is a discussion on Sig P-938 shakeout report... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Today I did my final testing on my new P-938 from Sig. This little micro nine is a great size for concealed carry. I just ...

Thread: Sig P-938 shakeout report...

Sig P-938 shakeout report...

Today I did my final testing on my new P-938 from Sig. This little micro nine is a great size for concealed carry. I just had to have one even though I have been seeing mixed reports.

All told, this P-938 Nitemare now has 100 rounds WWB 115gr. FMJ and 50 rounds of Winchester Silvertip 115gr. JHP. I'm pleased to say there have been "zero" failures or malfunctions with this gun in all rounds fired. It so far has eaten rounds like they are candy. In addition, this is one accurate micro nine, provided I mind my fundamentals. At 25 yards, I'm hitting a 5" steel plate consistently off the bench.

Hopefully other reports will start coming in showing favor to the little gun. I think the concept is great and I'm waiting on pins and needles for my DeSantis pocket holster to arrive so I can begin carrying. Final thoughts ? This little jewel is definitely a keeper !

2. Remove Ads

If you're going to pocket carry a cocked SA pistol, just be sure to check it daily for lint between the hammer and the firing pin.

I've permanently stepped off the pocket 9 merry go round, and have gone over to the snubbie revolver for that role (LCR .38). I hope you have better luck with the breed than I did!
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Remington 870; Marlin 336 .30-30
    CT Lasers

Thanks 10thmtn. Sorry your experience was less than stellar. I'm not much into daily pocket carry. The holster I bought is called the "Pocket Tuk" and can be used for pocket or IWB. I'll use the IWB feature much more. Lint and junk is a concern with me and can build up and cause issues. I'm much more comfortable with IWB.

Links