Paid for my Colt today

This is a discussion on Paid for my Colt today within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Very nice Jon, very nice indeed. Having the ramp and throat inspected and probably polished to help with feeding but man I can not wait ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Paid for my Colt today

OD*
    Very nice Jon, very nice indeed.

Having the ramp and throat inspected and probably polished to help with feeding but man I can not wait to shoot this one.
    Shoot it first, I doubt you need to spend the money. The "newer" "dimpled" barrels are excellent as is.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

2. Remove Ads

Pssssssssssst <whispering> Rattlesnake Skin grips would REAL nice on that Colt ya got there!

www.customkillergrips.com/rattlesnake.htm
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Colt Commander, what every other 1911...wishes it was! There's a reason why you very-seldom hear anyone say, "Boy-oh-boy I sure do regret buying THIS piece-of-crap!". You've bought a pure winner. Congratulations!
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links