Glock 20 Gen4 availability

This is a discussion on Glock 20 Gen4 availability within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My LGS is having a heck of a time finding a G20/G4 pistol, but I see lots of noise in the forums that they've been ...

Thread: Glock 20 Gen4 availability

Glock 20 Gen4 availability

My LGS is having a heck of a time finding a G20/G4 pistol, but I see lots of noise in the forums that they've been released. I'm in WA State, are these things rolled out regionally or something?
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy

2. Remove Ads

There around. But at this point I'd be happy with a Gen3. I think only a few dealers have them right now.
    Glock 20sf, Glock 19 gen4, Glock 26 gen3, Colt 1911 Series 80

None in Central Texas at the moment (at least not that I've seen at the 5 shops in the area).
    "Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." - St. Augustine

Links