Another great day with the kt p-32

This is a discussion on Another great day with the kt p-32 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Another great range trip with the p-32. Almost 100 rounds thro her and not a bobble. Will be using win silver tips for carry the ...

Thread: Another great day with the kt p-32

Another great range trip with the p-32. Almost 100 rounds thro her and not a bobble. Will be using win silver tips for carry the most accuarte out of her. Yes its only a 32 but it sure beats throwing rocks. And its better than nothing when dress dictates you cant carry a larger gun. Im starting to like this little fella more and more. A great little pocket gun. One problem I did have with a new mag It didnt lock back on the last round. Maybe a break in issue any thoughts on the mag issue kt owners. Im happy so far with this little pistola. Have a good one.

Sixgun

Sounds like you have a good one there.
    Visit www.ktog.org it's probably the best source for kel-tec info.

I didn't know that the p-32 would lock the slide back on the last round. My Kel-tec .380 didn't lock back. I keep trying to convince myself that I don't need another Kel-tec .I sold my KT .380 a while ago. 99% of the time I don't mind my bigger pistols but every once in a while I really feel the need for something very compact.

My KT32...

is in my pocket right now, as I type. Wait...wait...let me double check, yes, that light little rascal is right here!

Kimber Ultra is in the night stand along with an extra mag, pepper spray, and my Surefire E2e...
    The Glock is in the living room near my wife...
    The remanufactured Stoeger Coach Gun (nickel 12ga) is in the closet near the bed...
    and...the two dogs are already down for the night!

Yep! ...ready for a quiet evening!

Stay safe!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind06 View Post
    Sounds like you have a good one there.
    Visit www.ktog.org it's probably the best source for kel-tec info.

I didn't know that the p-32 would lock the slide back on the last round. My Kel-tec .380 didn't lock back. I keep trying to convince myself that I don't need another Kel-tec .I sold my KT .380 a while ago. 99% of the time I don't mind my bigger pistols but every once in a while I really feel the need for something very compact.
    The P32 does lock back after last round and the P3AT does not. That in fact was one of the items that was on my list of considerations when I was making my determination of which to buy. In the final analysis I bought the P32 and have not regretted it. I carry every waking hour except in the shower and the P32 is very seldom out of my pocket. Since I got my K&D paddle holster the SIG goes with me to breakfast instead of the P32, but the P32 is still my church gun. I have over 300 rounds though the little jewel and narry a hitch yet. I think I'll keep it.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

I have about 400 rounds through my P32 with not one single problem. it is my always carry gun in an IWB holster or my front or back or coat pocket carry. You can carry it when no other option is viable.

Great guns and I would recommend them to anyone. Get some of the 10 round mags for shooting at the range. I also keep one 10 round mag in both my cars for extra ammo.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Im glad to hear so many positive opinions on this little gun. I love mine and carry it very often. I havent even performed the fluff and buff yet. I think Ill try it and head out to the range!!
    Jesus said "and if you dont have a sword (AK), sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Links