Wilson Accu Comp L E
This is a discussion on What is the most accurate handgun you have ever fired, fifteen yards and under? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ruger Vaquero .357 There's some weird mojo on that fixed-sight tribute to Colt....
Ruger Vaquero .357
There's some weird mojo on that fixed-sight tribute to Colt.
You Can Also Find Me On Personal Defense Forum Dot Com
Wilson Accu Comp L E
THE ONLY LOVE THAT MONEY CAN BUY IS A DOG
"Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less".
General Robert E. Lee
H&K 23 (and out much further). Unfortunately not so great for concealed carry.
Ruger Security Six - .357 magnum, 4" barrel
Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak
My Ruger Gov't Model MKII with a 10" bull barrel
A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.
The most accurate guns I ever shot were the Colt Navy issue 1911 & my Glock 23 at 21'. My son has my Glock now. Unfortunately I gave it to him before Wisconsin had a concealed carry law & am not cheap enough to ask for it. If he voluteers to give it back I'll jump at it. He'll be a police officer in a few months when he finishes the academy & will have his issue pistol plus his Glock 21 but maybe his future wife will get the G23 when she gets her CCL. Damn.
USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
Retired PI/Armed Security
An Olympic free pistol in .22LR with match ammunition.
geez there are some awfrul answers here.
* are my own guns
*1. Nighthawk Custom AAC (mind blowing)
*2. Sig Sauer P210 Legend Target (also mind blowing) this gun shoots smaller groups than number 1 but it's also 9mm compared to .45acp
3. Sphinx Production (incredible and very unknown in the US)
4. Richard Heinie Competition (amazing but better for speed than accuracy)
*5. HK P7M8 (shocked me, never had a thing for the P7 until I shot one then I had to own one)
6. Wilson Supergrade (wasn't impressed, it was great but not 6000.00 great)
7. Colt Anaconda (most accurate .44 magnum I've shot but I like to hot load and I'd hate to beat on that gun
*8. Smith and Wesson 41 (this is the ultimate plinker, hammerelli's are better but this has a more blue coller feel and it's so nice, I shot a new one and didn't like it, mine is from the 70s and sublime
9. Sig XFive (amazing gun but better for speed although doesn't seem to have a good place in IPSC it's a really strange gun.. good but strange
10. SVI Infinity 6" limited gun (best double stack 1911ish gun I've shot, yeah yeah I know 2011 whatever.
*11. Glock 34 (Custom build, match barrel slide cut, re-fit and so on)
12. 10mm longslide (can't remember the maker... not nighthawk, volkmann maybe)
13. springfield TRP Operator (again, custom gun, barely resembled the TRPs in the catalog. Horrible checkering but unreal
14. Mark 23 (I hate this gun so much, but I have to give it props, it can shoot.
15. Les Baer ( probably could have done better but it had awful grips and I couldnt get comfortable with it.
16. EAA witness custom competition
17. bond arms (just kidding, could you imagine)
17. Colt Combat elite ( custom build and it was 20 years ago but it made an impact
18. Sig 220 Dark Elite ( loved it, shouldn't have sold it)
*19. HK PSP (working on restoring it, damn it's in rough shape but even then still is incredible.
20. Desert Eagle Mark 7 .44 Magnum ( I had a hard time putting this down but fact is the gun is cabpable of one hole groups, its uncomfortable and the trigger is less than desirable, it's cliche but it's amazing.
colt defender ( ya, the 3" model) 1.5" at 25 yards freehand
same for my 5" Kimber CSGM (1998)
Sig Trailside & S&W M41
another vote for the H&K P7
Colt D.A. 32 (6" , lettered, 1917 and my loads)
You plug 'em, I plant 'em
...kid can't read at 17 (Garcia/Hunter 1985)
Lack of preparation on your part does not necessarily constitute an emergency on mine
S&W 4" model 586 back in the early-mid 80s.