Advice - Page 2

Advice

This is a discussion on Advice within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thanks for all the info guys. I have plenty of time left to make a decission and do some research....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Advice

Thanks for all the info guys. I have plenty of time left to make a decission and do some research.

First off..THANK YOU for your service. My son is in Afghanistan as I type this and I got the t-shirt from my Iraq visit in 2007-08. As for the AK's..no subject matter expert here...but have heard Arsenal,Saiga are good. It all comes down to what you want to spend in the end. Now for the Glock..the 32 is a 357SIG..great round(used by FAM,Secret Service,TX DPS to name a few)BUT expensive!! When I took a two-day course out @ CSAT in Texas,Paul Howe runs a Glock in that caliber and loves the round,but makes a point on how expensive it is to shoot.
    "We deal in lead friend">Steve McQueen The Magnificent Seven
    82d Abn(1983-86)OIF 2007-08
    Glock 19&26/ Colt Gov't & OM/Ruger SP101
    Retired NYS LEO / NRA Life Member
    Still Love Ya Sarah !
    "no kidding,gun slinging,spurs hitting the floor"

Who were you with in the 82nd? I just got done working with the Red Devils

Quote Originally Posted by old grunt View Post
    First off..THANK YOU for your service. My son is in Afghanistan as I type this and I got the t-shirt from my Iraq visit in 2007-08. As for the AK's..no subject matter expert here...but have heard Arsenal,Saiga are good. It all comes down to what you want to spend in the end. Now for the Glock..the 32 is a 357SIG..great round(used by FAM,Secret Service,TX DPS to name a few)BUT expensive!! When I took a two-day course out @ CSAT in Texas,Paul Howe runs a Glock in that caliber and loves the round,but makes a point on how expensive it is to shoot.

You can't go wrong with Yugo. Stay away from Romanian and Bulgarian ak's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links