Grips for XDsc

This is a discussion on Grips for XDsc within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looking to see if y'all can point me in the direction of grips - preferably rubber but doesn't have to be. What I'm really looking ...

Thread: Grips for XDsc

Grips for XDsc

Looking to see if y'all can point me in the direction of grips - preferably rubber but doesn't have to be.

What I'm really looking for is pink. I know most (if not all of you) don't look for pink, but I'm wondering if maybe while on a site you noticed pink ones and rolled your eyes or have looked for the wife - or any of you ladies know where to go for that. I had planned on Duracoating my gun when I bought it, but I've had second thoughts about doing something so permanent to it. I still may, but am leaning against it, which is when I started thinking grips. I found X-TREME grips in red, grey and black (I did email to see if anything more girlie is available) and I've looked at Hogue. Any other brands I should look for?

2. Remove Ads

Links