Too many CC handguns...which one(s) to sell?
I think I need to thin out the herd. I have been so focused on finding and acquiring quality CC handguns that I find myself debating which one to carry almost every time I leave the house. I know: it's a good problem to have! However, my bank account could use a cash infusion, so I am turning to my band of brothers to help me decide which ones I should most likely get rid of. I will say ahead of time that I shoot all of them well. If they weren't worth me buying, I wouldn't have purchased them to start with. Capacity has never been a serious consideration for me. I figure the FBI statistics showing most shootings involve less than 4 rounds keep me in the "alive" column, and if capacity is seriously a consideration, I'd bring the AR with a few 30-round magazines and skip the handgun.
Here are the candidates:
1. S&W 3913: plenty of holster options, plenty of magazines. Recently replaced the G26 as my most often-carried weapon.
2. S&W 3913 NL style: same as above
2a. S&W 3953: same as above, but DAO, plenty of mags/holsters and high points for being safety-less
3. S&W 37 airweight: a long-time go-to gun, have used ankle carry for years, still looks new, but not as accurate as any of my semi's
4. S&W 13 3: barrel: heavier than most of my semi's, have 3 holsters, don't carry often, but high emotional attachment due to scarcity
5. Glock 26: plenty of mags, holsters, and was the most frequently carried of all my handguns.
6. Bersa BP9CC: relative new-comer, but easier/lighter than most of my semis for carry and almost disappears with just a t-shirt
7. Bersa Thunder 9 Ultra Compact: newest addition, heavier than all of my pistols, but fits in all my GLock holsters and is a dream to shoot.
8. KelTec P32: the only .32acp I have, but my wife carries a Beretta Tomcat in same caliber, my only true pocket gun, a back-up or for when I can't carry a "real gun".
I am very torn, but see no reason to have so many that really serve the same purpose. Tell me what you think... I really feel like I can make a reduction here and not have any negative effect on my choices for daily carry....or my emotional/mental health!