glock36 and xds - Page 3

glock36 and xds

This is a discussion on glock36 and xds within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I understand the accuracy debate, but I think it would be even more rare to NOT empty the clip In a self defense scenario. Handguns ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: glock36 and xds

I understand the accuracy debate, but I think it would be even more rare to NOT empty the clip In a self defense scenario. Handguns regardless of caliber lack real knock down power. It would be a rare occasion the person would hit the floor faster than you could fire 6 or 7 rounds from either pistol.

That being said, I have shot both and currently shoot/carry the xds. There is a significant difference in size and feel between the two. XDS feels better in my hands, and I am a large guy with big hands, I already have a Glock 27 which is very similar in size to the 36. So if I a going to carry a bulkier pistol, I will tote the 27. Although, i like buying pistols, so I may just get a 36 as well for fun!

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    I compare Glock and XD every time. So far I own a Glock 26 and a Glock 30SF. XD's, none!

Talking Please read.

We are not talking about big XD's. We are talking about the new XD-s single stack 45.

Also he asked about the Glock 36 and the new XD-s. He wanted meaningful review between the two and all he got was a bunch of opinions from people that have not shot both.

Glock 36 and the new XD-s. Hands down I like the XD-s better. Less recoil and just as good accuracy, and easier to conceal.

It really helps when People keep on subject and not add their opinion when they have never handled one or even shot one.

steve

I have both and now carry the XDS. For me it came down to how they fit my hand. Mine both seem to shoot equally well but the XDS fit my small hands much better.DSC_0103 (800x532) (640x426).jpgDSC_0104 (800x532) (640x426).jpg
    Nothing begins, and nothing ends, That is not paid with moan; For we are born in others pain And perish in our own.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links