Trijicon or XS system - Page 2

Trijicon or XS system

This is a discussion on Trijicon or XS system within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; During a shooting class I met a guy who also was using a Sig 229 but he had XS Big Dots installed on it. I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trijicon or XS system

During a shooting class I met a guy who also was using a Sig 229 but he had XS Big Dots installed on it. I tried them on the plate rack and found that my old eyes picked up that dot much quicker than the standard Sig night sights.

I also occasionally carry a G26 but wanted to upgrade to night sights. I remembered my experience with the Big Dots and decided to give them a try. They were simple to install, they don't interfere with my current holster, and as before I still find them easy and fast to acquire.

I've heard several folks say they are a gimmick, but they seem to work great for me.

VIP Member Array Madcap_Magician's Avatar
    Three-dot sights are probably more accurate, though I find them visually confusing. The XS standard dot is my favorite sight configuration for defensive guns. I find the Big Dot does not allow enough precision, but the Standard Dot is plenty big, and the bar-dot sight configuration is fastest for me.
    Hakkaa päälle!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links