I did it!

This is a discussion on I did it! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/...s-stories.html Sorry, posted it in another forum because I wasn't sure if it belonged here. There wasn't a whole lot to report because I'm too ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: I did it!

Range Report!: My first time shooting with my new Sig + questions + news stories

Sorry, posted it in another forum because I wasn't sure if it belonged here.

There wasn't a whole lot to report because I'm too green to really know what the hell I'm reporting, but I like it overall!

I *did* forget to mention that I had one FTF, but I'm not sure if it was a true FTF, or if I didn't know what I was doing. The LGS guy thought maybe I hadn't racked the slide all the way. I dunno. But overall, it shot great.
    Proud owner of a Sig Sauer P238 SAS Explosive Space Modulator.

"I played the powerless in too many dark scenes. And I was blessed with a birth and a death, and I guess I just want some say in between." - Ani DiFranco, "Talk to me Now."

2. Remove Ads

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links