need advice - Page 2

need advice

This is a discussion on need advice within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; i would go with the glock 27. or you can get the kel tec p3at. both are great carry guns....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need advice

i would go with the glock 27. or you can get the kel tec p3at. both are great carry guns.

My typical carry gun is a Sig P239 in a Comp-Tac CTAC IWB holster. I have found this a comfortable option in most situations.

For times where the P239 is just not practical, I have a couple of fall back options - depending on the situation.

I have an NAA Guardian in .25NAA. I have four different holsters for this - Mitch Rosen Belt Holster, DeSantis Nylon Gun Rug Holster, Pale Horde Pocket Holster, and a RJ Hedley Wallet Holster. This gives me multiple carry options for versatility. While the caliber is not a monstor by any means, it's better than a knife or nothing at all.

I would also recommed Kel-Tecs and Kahrs for smaller framed guns. Wheel Snubbies are also not a bad choice.

I normally carry a S&W Bobtailed Scandium Commander but when I go pocket carry, I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Sam Andrews, www.andrewsleather.com , pocket holster. It fulfils all of your requirements and then some. It is surprisingly easy to conceal. Many folks recommend a Snubby for pocket carry, the UC II is almost exactly the same size as my .38 Snubby and delivers a LOT more firepower.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence in their behalf. - George Orwell

Ron
    I agree with JimmyC on the S&W 642 for pocket carry. It is my primary carry gun, which I carry in a Mika pocket holster. I bought mine with Model 605 Crimson Trace Laser grips. It carries easily here in Florida in the front pocket of cargo shorts without printing.

Ron

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links