Kimber Custom Crimson Carry II

This is a discussion on Kimber Custom Crimson Carry II within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am thinking of purchasing a new Kimber Custom Crimson Carry II. Does anyone have any experience with this 45 weapon. I like to hear ...

Thread: Kimber Custom Crimson Carry II

VIP Member

Kimber Custom Crimson Carry II

I am thinking of purchasing a new Kimber Custom Crimson Carry II. Does anyone have any experience with this 45 weapon. I like to hear some pro's and cons. My only experience is with full size 1911's. This has an alluminum frame. Do you think this will hold to being a depenable sidearm for years and years to come? All I really know about this handgun is what I have read on the site, I know Kimber is a big name and I do like the looks but the hand gun is a thousand dollar handgun and is it worth a thousand dollars? This handgun has laser grips. I was always againts laser sights on your personal pertection weapon but I am meeting more people lately in favor of laser sights. Can you give me more insight on this handgun!

2. Remove Ads

I love mine, great carry piece. No problems.

Tapatalk - Helping people post from bathrooms since 2009.

I have a pro carry 2 and it has been a fantastic gun. Like 5-6 issues after around 2000 rounds (and all with winchester white box). Some people have had issues with Kimber but they have been great for me so far.
    I think guns are like insurance. I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

It's my regular carry piece and I've had no problems at all. I really love it.

Links