XD(m)

This is a discussion on XD(m) within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone here have a XD(m) compact .45? I'm thinking about making this my next gun purchase if i get some good feedback on it. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pscipio03

Thread: XD(m)

XD(m)

Does anyone here have a XD(m) compact .45? I'm thinking about making this my next gun purchase if i get some good feedback on it.

I would like to be something that i could carry IWB, so does this have that capability? Also photos would be great too.
    Sig Sauer P229 SCT, Sig Sauer P938, Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 17 Gen 3, Remington 870, Grandpa's Old Single Shot 12 Gauge

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

2. Remove Ads

Have an XDm 3.8 compact in both .45 and 9mm. Love em both and they have the ease and ergo of a 1911. Spot on accurate and I like the sights a lot. Can't go wrong-- worth the $$$.
    fail_187 likes this.

I strongly agree with what #2 said above. I, too, have had the 45 and 9 in Compact 3.8 and they are awesome guns. When I lost my job I went to all 9mm's due to ammo costs but I'll have another 45 soon. Excellent 45 for carry since its not too heavy and you still get 10+1. That's stout. Also, I think you could carry it IWB since the 9er carried well that way.

Just got my .45 compact about 3 weeks ago and love it! I've only put 100 rounds through it so far, but the accuracy was spot on. Now deciding what holster to go w/ and waiting for it to get a little warmer to fire some more lead through her. Great feel in my hand!

Links