Glock trigger

This is a discussion on Glock trigger within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I went with the 3.5# connector and really like the action now. It doesn't have as long to be subject to human error. I also ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Glock trigger

I went with the 3.5# connector and really like the action now. It doesn't have as long to be subject to human error. I also replaced the trigger spring hoping to get a smoother (not just lighter) pull while I had everything apart. Only cost a couple of bucks so why not.

2. Remove Ads

never bothered me..

VIP Member
    I do a .25 cent trigger job on all my Glocks. They don't need them, but the buffing does make a little difference. I will take a stock trigger with a dot connector and a .25 cent trigger job over a 3.5lb connector all day long. If you are scared, just get some flitz paste with some cloths and do it by hand. You will not take off too much doing it this way. Just make it nice and shinny. I have done so many that now I use some flitz paste on a buffer wheel with a dremel. Don't be scared off, it's pretty simple if you want to do it. Keep in mind it's the internet, and there are so many different levels of experience and shooters.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

I polish the trigger parts on my glocks. Where the metal rubs against metal, you get rid of some of the grittiness or burrs from the factory. In time, they say, this will all happen anyway as you shoot it more, so polishing is just an expedient for breaking it in somewhat.

You just want to be careful of not over polishing with a Dremel tool and changing the shape or wearing off the metal finish. But, with some Flitz, you can polish the trigger parts mirror bright just about. Definitely worth doing with the new 3.5 # connector, I think ... or even with just the stock connector.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links