That time of the month for me... SD drills with CC M&P.

This is a discussion on That time of the month for me... SD drills with CC M&P. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; That time of the month for me means range time to cycle ammo and run SD drills with my everyday carry gun. I mainly practiced ...

Thread: That time of the month for me... SD drills with CC M&P.

That time of the month for me means range time to cycle ammo and run SD drills with my everyday carry gun. I mainly practiced unholstering, locking on target and letting 2 to 3 rounds down range consecutively as if it was like the real thing going down. Very pleased with the results...
    (Didn't lock onto some as you can see)

The left most 2 of those 4 holes that are on top of each other are from a single drill! Couldn't believe it until I immediately reeled in the target.

180gr Winchester BJHP's white box fired from M&P.40c.

And people say compact .40's aren't shootable; any of those get the job done. Great shooting!
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Quote Originally Posted by smolck View Post
    And people say compact .40's aren't shootable; any of those get the job done. Great shooting!
    Thanks, I even prefer the flush magazine than the extended one. I don't know what it is but I shoot better with it, also it's conceals better in the summer when I'm wearing a T-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.40c View Post
    Thanks, I even prefer the flush magazine than the extended one. I don't know what it is but I shoot better with it, also it's conceals better in the summer when I'm wearing a T-shirt.
    Yea, I also found the flush mount grip on my M&P compact the better shooter. Same for my G27 even though I prefer the +2 capacity of the extender.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Nice!!! I plan on doin some form of defence drills with my m&p9c before putting it into cc service. Looks like that bad guys hurtin a bit.

Links