Regent r350cr 1911 anyone

This is a discussion on Regent r350cr 1911 anyone within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; REGENT 1911's are built at the UMAREX factory and the have gone .45acp .They ave a commander size with a rail and was wondering if ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By US401

Thread: Regent r350cr 1911 anyone

REGENT 1911's are built at the UMAREX factory and the have gone .45acp .They ave a commander size with a rail and was wondering if anyone has handled or shot one ? the model is a R350CR

I've been looking at the Regent 1911's, too, but have been able to only find a few reveiws of any of the three listed on their website.
    The R350CR bears a striking resemblance to my Springfield Armory Lightweight Champion Operator.....for a lot less money. The Regent
    1911's are made in Turkey and are imported by Umarex USA. Umarex is not the manufacturer.

Regent Arms 1911 Handgun | - Products

Regent R350CR imported by Umarex

My Springfield Armory Lightweight Champion Operator

here's the only youtube vid I could find that is a review of the Regent R200S 1911. Decent gun, crappy mags.....replace with Wilson's asap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih5ozyuU6js
    Last edited by zonker1986; November 10th, 2012 at 01:12 AM.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

I have been interested in this gun as well and found this review on Haus of Guns. He gave it a favorable visual review (no actual shooting eval) but the last comment in the comment section would raise a flag. Not to say the commenter could have purchased a lemon, but still a reason to do more research before purchasing. For a budget 1911, I love my RIA 1911 Tactical.

http://www.hausofguns.com/2012/01/17...1-from-umarex/

Let us know if you find out more info.

I've got the R200S
    Regent_1.jpgRegent_2.jpg

It's a great and very reliable gun. My one issue is that it shoots a bit low. I'm going to shoot a couple hundred more rounds though it and if it's still low I'll swap out the front sight. I've heard of a few other people with this problem and Regent Arms doesn't offer any other sights which was a bit of a dissapointment but I can deal with it because I'm getting great groups.

Regent 350 cr 1911

1911new.jpg

I picked up the Regent 350 CR last month for around $450. I wanted a 1911 to dress up so I was trying to keep my costs low knowing I would be putting more money into it. After about $150 in various parts (stainless), I was very happy with the outcome. I will note, the magazine this gun came with was junk. I received (2) replacements and again both junk. They do not eject from the pistol well at all. I went with Chip McCormick and Remington mags and they worked flawlessly. The grips are "original skingrips" they have as nice feel as week as a good look to them. I am headed to the range in the upcoming week and will follow up with my evaluation of the guns performance.
    zonker1986 likes this.

Links