Defensive Carry banner

Why, oh why do I tease Myself?!

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  TexasCajun 
#1 ·
Went to the range with a good friend who is new to shooting. After running through a couple hundred rounds of 22, it was time for the 9 to come out. Of the Tupperware pistols, I couldn't be more pleased than I am with my PPQ... BUT since it was his first time, I figured the session wouldn't be complete without taking a rental .45 cal 1911 for a run.

My next purchase needs to be a rifle... but man, oh man, do I have a crush on that platform in that caliber...

I've been really good this year Santa.

There really wasn't much point to this post. But if folks want to post pics of their 1911's, I will gladly drool over my keyboard.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

#8 ·
I like my .45's and they are a blast to shoot but I feel there are better tools for carry. Obviously opinions vary and don't intend this topic to stray but as everyone else does, you will love a .45 for shooting. I download mine considerably with my cast bullets and the brass just falls right beside me.

#10 ·
I don't own one yet. And I've only shot one a couple of times. But yeah, 1911's have a classic & elegant look. Plus they shoot great & are pretty reliable. I'll probably work on getting one after I pull the trigger on the M&P .40 that I've been obsessed with for a few months now.

Sent from my GS 3 using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.