To sell, or not to sell?

This is a discussion on To sell, or not to sell? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I agree with the majority on keeping it but if you do sell it put it on gun broker or a similar site. You will ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: To sell, or not to sell?

I agree with the majority on keeping it but if you do sell it put it on gun broker or a similar site. You will do much better than what the LGS is offering you.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Makes a good BUG or just a great little pocket carry for those times the G27 is too much. I would keep it.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sioux565 View Post
    Ever since I picked up my Glock 27 a few weeks ago, my LCP has been collecting dust in my safe. It used to be my EDC, but after purchasing my 27, it has taken then LCP's place. As many of you know, the LCP is no range gun and it is not something I see myself shooting on a regular basis. To be honest, I don't really miss the gun aside from how easy it was to carry. What do you guys think? Keep the LCP or sell it? I can get $195 for it at a LGS where I purchased it for $300.
    Uhh... you're asking a bunch a gun nuts on whether to sell a gun?? I have guns I haven't shot for years. I have guns I have never shot, but I bought them with the intention of shooting them.

Fortunately you have received a few rational responses.

With a 30% loss, I'd probably keep it on the basis of "you never know", but that's just me (a gun nut).

keep it. I rarely carry my LCP either anymore but sometimes it is the only pistol that fits my clothing needs for the day.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    Once I have a gun,it stays. Of course, I read this forum for research. No guns for me,too noisy.
    Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

At about half the weight and 1/3 the bulk you'll want the LCP for when summer rolls around.

Well you guys have convinced me to keep it. Seeing as how I don't have a good reason to sell it or keep it, I'll just keep it. That is, until I find another gun that I want!

Distinguished Member
    Yep, another one here agreeing with everyone else. Glad you made the right choice
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

mkh
    Keep it.

I rarely carry mine except as a bug but still sometimes it is all I can conceal and it's nice to know I have options.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links