Talon Grips on XD-S

Talon Grips on XD-S

This is a discussion on Talon Grips on XD-S within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Got home today and the Talon Grips were in the mailbox! Took only 5 mins or so to install. They look awesome and feel even ...

Thread: Talon Grips on XD-S

Talon Grips on XD-S

Got home today and the Talon Grips were in the mailbox!

Took only 5 mins or so to install. They look awesome and feel even better. I have the granulate texture on my Glock 26 but opted to try out the rubberized on my XD-S

XS-S by Switchblade906, on Flickr

Hopefully ill be able to get to the range soon to try them out. Let me know what you think.
    Sig Sauer P229 SCT, Sig Sauer P938, Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 17 Gen 3, Remington 870, Grandpa's Old Single Shot 12 Gauge

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Looks good! I put talon grips on my xds after shooting 600 rds. I Like them a lot.

Thanks, do you think it improved your grip
    Sig Sauer P229 SCT, Sig Sauer P938, Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 17 Gen 3, Remington 870, Grandpa's Old Single Shot 12 Gauge

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

I think it improved my grip when I shoot it fast. Did a few mag dumps before adding the talons and thought the gun moved up and down too much, the front part of the grips got loose in my hands, if that makes any sense. I've shot another 450 rds since and I think I does.

Thats good to hear. After 250 rounds the grips was hurting my hands from being so aggressive. This should help quite a bit

Hickok45 approves.

Yeah lol, hes the reason i found out about them in the first place for my Glock 26.

Links