My Brother is Better Than Your Brother

This is a discussion on My Brother is Better Than Your Brother within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A very nice gift. Brothers can be great blessings. My two have been. I'm the baby of the family, and I can't count the times ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: My Brother is Better Than Your Brother

Distinguished Member Array ripley16's Avatar
    A very nice gift. Brothers can be great blessings. My two have been. I'm the baby of the family, and I can't count the times my "big" brothers have inspired me. Now that we're all old and slowing down, if anything, we are getting closer.
    bmcgilvray likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Your brother is definitely better than mine. Very nice.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    I don't have a brother...and my sister doesn't have a job....and she's too young to purchase any guns...

I feel like I got the short, dirty end of this one...
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Crap!! My brother is a broke musician. Best I can hope for are some used guitar strings.

My brother just keeps making offers on my guns....low balling me of course. But he doesn't mean any harm in it. Then again, he's never gotten me a Colt 1911 either. Back in the day, he did give me a screaming deal on his SKS. True to form though, he's tried to buy it back from me...for a price that an SKS hasn't been seen for in 10 years. lol
    'Fortes Fortuna Juvat'
    NRA Member
    NRA Life of Duty Member

Quote Originally Posted by mkh View Post
    I don't have a brother. If that is how a brother should act then maybe we should start an adopt a brother campaign.

Congrats on such a good brother and your new toy.
    mkh beat me to it!!!! All I can do is sit here and drool...Now I know what it must be like to have a brother...
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

My brother voted for Obama and has asked me to send him one of my guns that I don't use. That's like saying send me one of my arms that I don't need.
    He makes twice what I do, so he will be waiting a long time for that gift. A brother that actually sends gifts??? I no comprehende'.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links