End of my pretty guns=Glock... - Page 4

End of my pretty guns=Glock...

This is a discussion on End of my pretty guns=Glock... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Congrats on the fine choice of the Glock. To me the Baby Glocks are the best conceal carry guns....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: End of my pretty guns=Glock...

Congrats on the fine choice of the Glock. To me the Baby Glocks are the best conceal carry guns.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    S&W M10s are going for 265.00, and you can get some pretty pristine ones for 350 or so.
    One of these days, I'll make a convert out of you:)

But really, can't go wrong with the Glock. It's my choice more often than not, but I just love those Model 10s!
    I have one of those. I don't consider it pretty either. And would be harder to CCW. But it shoot really well and is really dependable. Enough to keep it around

Update... I saw more deer today in the woods during a snowstorm then I've seen in the 6 years of hunting. Now yesterday's shot was smack on, dropped deer. Today I missed, not once, not twice, but 7 times. Close range, long range, what the heck. I spent hours tracking deer I thought I'd hit only to realize I missed. I winged a doe and she trotted off. Exciting but frustrating day... Oh, but a glock is coming... Think happy thoughts.
    Jim

I've had this thing now for 24 hours, not had a chance to shoot it but presuming it shoots straight, I get it. I really get the whole Glock thing. This gun just really makes sense.IMG_0647.jpg
    IMG_0648.jpg
    The second photo hit me like a ton of Bricks last night. For a gun that is the same size as my beloved snubbie, I have 10 shots of .40 with a 9 round mag back up to squeeze off faster than I can shoot 5 rounds of .38 and fumble with a speed loader or Bianchi speed strip. I will do a timed video this summer of this.

And the trigger is pretty good for a D/A (I know there's controversy on this)
    How it took me 10 years of owning pistols and 11 guns to discover Glock is beyond me. I'm sold.
    Jim
    zonker1986 likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links