Taurus 38 revolver vs keltec pf9

This is a discussion on Taurus 38 revolver vs keltec pf9 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I guessing am going to look for a better holster for now. If anyone has any pic of how your carry your revolver please post ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Taurus 38 revolver vs keltec pf9

I guessing am going to look for a better holster for now. If anyone has any pic of how your carry your revolver please post them.. Thanks

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    I carried a taurus 85 for 20 years and would never sell it trade it. Smoothest trigger ever. I also carried a PF-9 for 2 1/2 years. The PF-9 as far away the better choice as a pocket gun. It is much shorter by 3/4" and the same basic height and thinner and a 7 to 8 oz lighter. I will say if you have any issue with snappy recoil you may not be happy. It is a shoot enought to know its reliable and cc alot after thatkind a gun. If you will iwb the KT P11 is a way better choice and still lighter loaded than a T-85 with a minimum of 10 round cap. S&W 59 mag and have 15 rounds as back up. I sold my pf-9 after getting a cm9 ,
    Last edited by hardluk1; November 23rd, 2012 at 02:03 PM.

PF9- based upon capacity. I like the revolver, but for carry ... the PF9 has more capacity and can easily carry a couple of extra mags.... so more flexibility. I do carry a revolver at times, but it's a .357. When you are talking a .38 , the 9 mm ammo will have more velocity, etc and I think a better round as well, vs the .38.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links