Anyone shoot a PPK .380?

This is a discussion on Anyone shoot a PPK .380? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have an Interarms PPK/S. It is my primary carry weapon. It's compact but not too small. It has just enough weight to be comfortable ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Anyone shoot a PPK .380?

I have an Interarms PPK/S. It is my primary carry weapon. It's compact but not too small. It has just enough weight to be comfortable to carry yet not uncomfortable to shoot. It's reliable. And as for the much maligned 'bite', well, I don't know what they're talking about. Unless you have very large hands, if you hold it correctly it doesn't bite.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    You know me too well!
    OP, I really like them. Well built, and accurate. A little heavy for the caliber and capacity, but slim and easy to carry. Id rather have one of these than these micro 9mm everybody is nuts about.
    I completely agree with this. My PPK/S is just about perfect with regards to being a slim carry weapon...for me. I like its weight.

Does anyone know of a "Name" Gunsmith who works with the PPK/S? I'm looking to buy one and address the issues that everyone seems to have in common.......Maybe they can be improved......Sandpiper

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links