Talk me out of it! - Page 2

Talk me out of it!

This is a discussion on Talk me out of it! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I would try to get a gun in the most common calibers,reason being if ammo starts drying up any calibers like 32acp,327,etc will disappear faster ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Talk me out of it!

I would try to get a gun in the most common calibers,reason being if ammo starts drying up any calibers like 32acp,327,etc will disappear faster than Dinosaurs and even 9mm,40,and 45 may be hard to find.I am in the camp of 380 ACP being about the least caliber I would carry for SD and there are several Manufacturers that make reliable mouse guns for it
    BradL likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Go with the LCR
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

I was searching for a pocket gun last year and I stopped looking when I found the LCR. Stoked with any +P ammo (I chose Gold Dot 135gr +P's) it makes for a formidable defensive tool. Of course you must go with the one that speaks to you most.

Quote Originally Posted by rammerjammer View Post
    Go with the LCR
    yep, yup, yes to what they said
    "6 P's of self defense "
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinFool View Post
    I was searching for a pocket gun last year and I stopped looking when I found the LCR. Stoked with any +P ammo (I chose Gold Dot 135gr +P's) it makes for a formidable defensive tool. Of course you must go with the one that speaks to you most.
    Agreed. Common caliber ammo in a reliable revolver is pretty hard to disagree with.
    I think guns are like insurance. I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links