Trade in my PF9 for Kahr CM9?!

This is a discussion on Trade in my PF9 for Kahr CM9?! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Timetrialsc I bought my very reliable kel tec pf9 a couple years ago when I was still was broke from school and ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Trade in my PF9 for Kahr CM9?!

Quote Originally Posted by Timetrialsc View Post
    I bought my very reliable kel tec pf9 a couple years ago when I was still was broke from school and my wifes bought with cancer. I really could only afford a 250.00 gun for cc. I now have more options. I have mixed feelings about getting rid of a weapon that has been 100% reliable. The Khar CM9 is certainly a much better looking weapon. The Berette Nano also comes to mind.Am I going to regret giving up my PF9 just because I dont like the way it looks and the slide rattles? Thank you for your thoughts
    It works. Keep the PF9.

2. Remove Ads

Check out the bersa bp9cc or the shield from S&W. For a slim carry gun. But I would also hang on to the pf9 if you can. Since its been 100% reliable.

Unless the Internet is full of lies, the reliability of the CM9 is worth the price point alone. The accuracy, comfort, and concealability are just bonuses thrown in. You can't trade down to a CM9, only up.

....or so it seems.
    franco45 likes this.

I used to have a Kahr PM9. It was on my all time want list, but once I actually fired it, I hated it! I couldn't hit anything with it. I sold it and bought a Kel-Tec PF-9 and was able to hit anything I pointed it at. It was combat efficient. I say stay with the KT. If it works, why mess with success?

Here is my experience. I used to own a Keltec PF9. I really liked it and did not have any problems with it. I just wanted to try something else and sold it to a Police officer that said that he is going to use it as his backup gun. I purchased a Kahr PM9 and have not had any problems with it either. Both guns are excellent for what they are made for. As others have mentioned, I would keep the Keltec PF9 till you decide *if* you like the Kahr and *if* the Kahr is reliable for you. I hope this helps. God Bless :smie:
    Timetrialsc likes this.

I love my CM9. Smooth trigger and for me very accurate. Easy to conceal. I use Critical Duty +P rounds and love them also.
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and 1946 Remington 12 gauge.

Keep the PF9, mine has been 100% .....
    Timetrialsc likes this.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links