Happy birthday from Glock

This is a discussion on Happy birthday from Glock within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Gotta love Pennsylvania!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Happy birthday from Glock

Gotta love Pennsylvania!

2. Remove Ads

Happy birthday from Glock

I live Luzerne county. I had my permit in 15 mins flat. Waited my turn, have my paperwork and payment. Got my picture taken and was givin my permit on the spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! I'm in York county. I dropped off the paperwork at the courthouse at 9am got a call from an officer at 11am that it was ready to be picked up.

First, I'm a native Pennsylvanian and jealous: got my permit from Clermont county in about four weeks-- faster than usual, however. Second, don't mess with your G19 EXCEPT to get the lge. take-down tabs and night sights. I had all manner of stuff done to mine and, when I decided to sell it for a SIG, it didn't do a whole lot on the value to a buyer. So keep it as stock as you can and... ENJOY!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

nice!! i plan on getting a g26 or shield when I turn 21 and my CCW. Going to train with it for a few months before I get my CCW though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links